Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves

Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves

Rich oriental lord Cassim's cheeky servant Ali Baba was sent to buy a meaty girl-slave, but brings dancer Morgiane, whom he is enamored with. When he's part of a caravan robbed by Abdel's 40 thieves, Ali hides in a camel hive and thus learns the secret of Sesame cave. With stolen loot he buys Morgiane and his own residence for him and beggar friends. Cassim not only gets him drunk to learn his secret gold source but also plans to rob him at the grand wedding with Morgiane. But Abdel observed them too and invites his 40 robbers.

Rich oriental lord Cassim's cheeky servant Ali Baba was sent to buy a meaty girl-slave, but brings dancer Morgiane, whom he is enamored with. When he's part of a caravan robbed by Abdel's ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves torrent reviews

Jonathan B (mx) wrote: Sensibly this fly-on-the-wall documentary doesn't try to bombard the viewer with the theories of sub-atomic particles. Rather, it focuses on the drama surrounding the initial operation of the LHC at Cern up to the moment in 2012, when the discovery of the Higgs boson was announced. There is just enough background information to make the basic theories that this gigantic machine was built to uncover accessible. The documentary follows just a small handful of the scientists who are working on the project and paints them as dedicated, passionate and, above all, ordinary. They speak with a real love of their work and the way in which they approach what can seem to be terribly esoteric problems is both grounded and practical. The filmmakers manage to inject a genuine feeling of tension as we await the outcome of the press conference at which the discovery is announced and it is lovely to see Peter Higgs himself moved to tears as his theory is proven. These wonderful people who are so dedicated and brilliant are refreshingly modest and approachable. Their work is so interesting and vital to our understanding of the universe. They are making the idea of God and religion an unnecessary, irrelevant and divisive superstition and showing how people, from all over the world and every background, can work together and do incredible things.

Dan H (us) wrote: Inspiring story that made me question what it means to live a "good" life.

Thomas K (us) wrote: Worth a watch, but only because I'm a huge Lewis Black fan.

Jamie I (au) wrote: This movie begins with a case of mistaken identity. That's all I'll tell you. You must watch this movie. I very much recommend it.

Love M (it) wrote: A meandering tone that unfolds delicately with a cast to compliment it. 23/8/2013

Dyron W (au) wrote: Pros: great music. Cons: everything else.

Nate T (it) wrote: One of a few films I disagree strongly with Leonard Maltin and his staff about. A must-watch film. On Blu-ray.

Matthew C (nl) wrote: The Dream Child is more creative than the last installment, but is far less entertaining. Freddy drops a one-liner every chance he gets. This movie feels like a bad comedy, instead of a horror movie. Overall, a pretty bad sequel.

Daniel P (kr) wrote: Let's start here: I have only a passing familiarity with the great Russian novelists, and I've never read War and Peace. However, in much the same way as Monty Python and the Holy Grail, you can enjoy the sheer silliness of the period spoof without being a medieval scholar - and if you have the specialized knowledge, you'll find it even funnier... a possibility that blows my mind, because I'm not exactly sure how this film _could_ be any funnier. Every line of dialogue is a punchline, and by cross-pollinating his stand-up and a satirical historical film, Allen has written the most hilarious script of his career. Throw in a classic performance from Diane Keaton - her chemistry with Allen is magnificent, again - and I knew before I even reached the end: this is my favourite piece by this director. Vintage Woody, and timeless; a must-see.

Christopher B (ag) wrote: Intriguing but also dull.

george w (ca) wrote: The story line is rather missed placed but never the less the film is still a good one.Credits to Tom Hanks to the hard work put into his role. 6/10

Gretchen B (ca) wrote: I'll admit, I'm biased. In fact, I'm so biased I can't possibly review this movie fairly, simply because it has my favorite actor of all time in it (Kiefer Sutherland). The story revolves around the life of an abused woman whose life gets turned upside down after a massive fight with her husband. When he's thought to be dead, she becomes the prime suspect and begins her own mission to prove her innocence. It's not a great movie - even I can admit that, but Kiefer's performance makes it all worth while ;-) I have nothing more to say.