Bhagat Dhanna Jatt

Bhagat Dhanna Jatt

When Laali, who loves Shyamu, refuses to marry Kalidas, recommended by her aunt, her naive brother, Dhanna, and Bhabhi, Bhagwanti, are asked to leave and till a barren piece of land. When Dhanna is unable to grow anything, he decides to take the assistance of Thakara, none other than Bhagwan Shri Vishnu. He approaches Pandit Tirlochan in order to take the Diety to his residence. Tirlochan cons him by giving him a rock instead, and he brings it home, refuses to feed himself until and unless the Thakara shares his humble offerings. As a result, the entire community, including Laali and Bhagwanti, think Dhanna has lost his mind.

When Laali, who loves Shyamu, refuses to marry Kalidas, recommended by her aunt, her naive brother, Dhanna, and Bhabhi, Bhagwanti, are asked to leave and till a barren piece of land. When ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Bhagat Dhanna Jatt torrent reviews

James S (ag) wrote: Very stupid but a little bit funny

Will L (gb) wrote: Unless this flick is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, it's one of the most amateurish horror efforts I've ever seen. The writing is almost as awkward as the acting, but it's good for a laugh, if you like so-bad-it's-good movies.

Martin (de) wrote: Huge disappointment! I've confirmed myself once again that Czech cinematography is in big crisis! No bigger idea, awkward music, poor, very poor performances of actors. Can't recommend at all!

Cameron F (kr) wrote: Another spoof movie that parodies teen comedies.

Mark B (br) wrote: the only real complaint i have is that it's to short. and that the butt squirts weren't included.

James M (nl) wrote: A great cartoon feature for kids of all ages.

Tyaa T (ag) wrote: that Elvis great in this!

Tyler E (es) wrote: Working as both a solid werewolf venture and allegory for puberty and hormonal changes, Ginger Snaps is one of the smartest and most original horror movies of the 2000s. [A]

Jonathan B (kr) wrote: Emma Stone plays Skeeter, a young, aspiring author from Mississippi in the early 1960s. She decides to collect the stories from the various African Amrerican servants that work for her neighbours. Initially viewed with suspicion and scepticism, Skeeter gradually gains the trust and respect of the women she is interviewing and it soon becomes clear that this project, the first time these domestic servants have been given a voice, has an important role in the growing civil rights movement. The film is simply brilliant with fantastic central performances from Stone, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer. These three are a real delight to watch and it is great to have a cast made up of so many strong, female characters. The film manages to tread a delicate line between a whole spectrum of emotions. It is touching, horrifying and in places extremely funny. Writer-director Tate Taylor shows a rare skill in her handling of some very diverse themes. As well as the three central characters, there are some great supporting performances from the likes of Bryce Dallas Howard and Sissy Spacek. I really enjoyed the journey of the characters and felt very moved by some of the scenes. The casual racism suffered by these woman is shocking to the modern audience but the dignity, strength and above all humour of these characters really shines through. I found The Help to be a very enjoyable movie indeed.

Arseniy V (de) wrote: When we really, really get down to it - I'm not sure this thing has anything specific to say. More of a fun, relationship-themed little brain-tickler - than anything else. Which makes its predictabilities stick out a little more than they might otherwise. That said, a decent little ride it is.

Zack B (gb) wrote: The general frustration with films like this one is that while 90% of the film is cloaked in laughable hamminess and over-reaching flourishes in style, the other 10% is characterized by a passionate attention to atmosphere. The problem must occur when a director finds a handful of scenes he or she is particularly excited about manifesting on film in a unique way, only for them to lose sight of the bigger picture and thus sacrifice the effectiveness of those scenes for an overall mess. The opening flashback sequence is one of the highlights of the film. It is shot in sepia filter and with tight close-ups which emphasize facelessness of a fanatic rabble congregating on an unfortunate painter they have deemed a "warlock". It was terrifying in a way. But the rest of the movie failed to live up to its craft. And unfortunate too because I could see so clearly the talent evident in Fulci's direction. I just think he was a little too obsessed with creating new special effects for inventive ways of killing off characters.