Class of Nuke 'Em High Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown

Class of Nuke 'Em High Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown

The class of nuke 'em high is back, and this time they're in college! Tromaville's nuclear factory has been rebuilt and now includes the Tromaville institute of technology. Located inside ...

The class of nuke 'em high is back, and this time they're in college! Tromaville's nuclear factory has been rebuilt and now includes the Tromaville institute of technology. Located inside ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Class of Nuke 'Em High Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown torrent reviews

Michael Q (ag) wrote: A must watch documentary !

Claudette A (it) wrote: A good film however not scary at all.

Sukaran S (gb) wrote: What hangs before us depicted in reality..

Camille L (es) wrote: Techniquement, le film est encore une fois exemplaire, rien a redire. Le reste est proprement infame. Jamais drole, pretendument irreverencieux (israeliens gentils, francais collabos, nazis mechant, jolie l'irreverence), sans rythme ni interet, OSS 117 : Rio ne rpond plus est tellement indulgent envers soi-meme (la derniere scene en est la preuve s'il en fallait une) qu'il ne peut etre que detestable. Nul.

Jenna F (fr) wrote: I liked this, but I'm a sucker for Danielle Steel movies. The story itself I didn't have a problem with, but hearing Melissa Gilbert do a French accent was a bit weird for me. I thought she pulled it off, however, I am so used to hearing her simply act with a Midwestern accent I was taken aback the first line she said. I'm not gonna say it was distracting, but I was personally looking to see if she would break character or break the accent (which she didn't)...acting class has been embedded in my brain I'm afraid. Good story, make ya cry a bit, then end on a happy note...yeah, I liked it.

Trudi D (mx) wrote: this had better be good!

Mike O (ag) wrote: One of my favourites from the 2007 Cambridge Film Festival. Transylvania takes you on an intoxicating impressionistic journey across a strange, beautiful, joyful and deeply sad landscape ?? which I suspect has very little to do with the real Transylvania, and everything to do with an Eastern Europe of the imagination. Along with the lead character we journey in search for love. It's a tale of Romance; a journey that intoxicates the senses, and stirs the emotions; a journey of breathtaking landscapes, eccentric characters, miserable poverty, and the richness of culture. It may not stimulate the intellect, but it enthrals the heart. Tony Gatlif's direction is fresh and inventive, a sumptuousness of style without the banality of ostentation. Beautifully crafted shots, and a camera that dances with the music; the patient observation of faces, and the giddy swirl of the emotions. It's simply exhilarating.

Erin H (us) wrote: after i saw this movie, i really thought that it qualified for the 'lamest movie i've ever seen' award. totally not kidding.

Jason J (kr) wrote: Interesting Japanese horror movie about a killer that moves between host bodies and carries out gruesome murders. Bit of a cop out ending though.

(es) wrote: A great cartoon, which you can watch with your family, as well as alone. But it could be much better, and it can't delight anyone.

daniel f (au) wrote: Fairly lame, However The seeds of greatness are planted here.

Mikey S (us) wrote: Classic old school anime. The story is a little weak but in the end aren't we all just after the amazing artistic styling of the movies?

Drew B (ag) wrote: This fun and exciting film is fun for the whole family.

Nick A (au) wrote: Tongue-in-cheek vampire flick that is actually good. Sure it's ridiculous, but the actors give it all they've got, and they've got some ridicule in them. Enjoying Carradine and Campbell, I had a good time watching this. It doesn't take itself seriously, at least not too much.

John M (ca) wrote: Well-penned. Based on the Parker Brothers board game, this is about six strangers that get invited to a dinner party. When the lights go out and a murder happens in the darkness, they must deduce who is responsible before it is too late. This is (and probably will be) the only board game movie that works 100% of the time, and it has everything to do with the makers of this being smart and not rushing things in the writing department. I don't know if you have ever seen Battleship, (if you haven't, you shouldn't, it's atrocious), but if you have had the misfortune, you already know: if you don't take the time to properly develop ideas and concepts, you get mediocre results, especially when the property you're working with is based on a board game. Clue is the polar opposite, because everything about this script is given very careful consideration. When Clue starts, you can tell right away that they know how to set up a running joke, and they can even do it without words, i.e. the shoe checking bit. In fact, there are jokes featured in here that I don't even think that the film gets credit for. Have you ever heard someone interrupt with "too late," when you say "to make a long story short"? Clue did it first. As an additional cherry, the closing line to this is one of my absolute favorite lines to make an exit on. I love Clue for its sharp writing and quick-wittedness. Every single character is deftly cast in their respective roles, including punk rock star Lee Ving as Mr. Boddy. The score is so unique that it is instantly recognizable, and when you reach the point at the end where everybody is running from room to room, trying to piece together the case, it is impossible not to have a raucous good time. I can only imagine how much fun this must have been to talk about when this first came out. Picture this: you get out of this movie, pumped with the energy of seeing a great film. You sell your friend about this amazing comedy, and you sway them to check it out. They go see it, and then they come back to you to chat about it, and then you talk about the ending. Imagine how hilarious the confusion about the conclusion would be! Anyway, this is a cult hit for a reason, and it's a favorite of mine that is in my heavy rotation.

Jordan W (ru) wrote: a bit of a creepy movie but the humor and the excellent cast make up for the creepiness

Stephen Fordy F (kr) wrote: Roy Castle.good record.

Tags and Keywords

Class of Nuke 'Em High Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown torrent

Class of Nuke 'Em High Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown full movieClass of Nuke 'Em High Part II: Subhumanoid Meltdown (1991) torrent