Colorado Territory

Colorado Territory

Western remake of High Sierra with Joel McCrea taking over the Humphrey Bogart role.

Outlaw Wes McQueen is sprung from jail to help pull one last railroad job. He doesn't like his new partners - except dance-hall girl Colorado - and anyway fancies Julie Ann newly arrived ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Colorado Territory torrent reviews

Wiebke K (au) wrote: While occasionally funny, sometimes even intentionally, the story is haphazard, the editing sloppy, and the actors boring, including the dragons.

Courtni T (es) wrote: Courtni TappProfessor J. WatsonENG 111October 15, 2016Courageous is an enjoyable movie because it shows love, fight, and courage and it states the importance of fathers outside of work. These four police officers deal with rising crime, and dangerous drug dealers on a daily basis, and somehow they have to go home at the end of their shift managing to be a father. Being a police officer is not a profession many people can do, it takes a lot of courage to be able to get the job done; however, in the correct way. There are four dads that risk their lives every day in the streets so that way they can put dinner on the tables for their family. Being a police officer you never know if you're coming home that night, or even when your last day may be. These guys are out here chasing people down, jumping fences, dealing with drugs, gun shots, fighting and stealing. Some people often say "well that's the profession they chose, so that's what they're going to deal with." However, these 4 dads look at it as, keeping the street safe their kids and family are on, and keeping everyone else safe as well. As you watch the film you watch these four dads get shot at, jumping out of their police cars to catch someone, going into people's house, getting jumped on by criminals, and it all shows a lot of faith these guys have. This movie lays out the lines on what officers do every day and what they see and have to put up with. Not often do people actually get a chance to really see God is real. In this movies there is several scenes where God is with them. One day Javier Martinez got up for work and when he got there his job laid him off. He has 2 kids, a girl and a boy and he is married to his wife Carmen Martinez; however, his wife does not work. So, without a job their family would be homeless, because they already struggle with paying their bills. So Martinez was on his way home praying to God and asking himself what he was going to tell his wife. God was with him the whole time. He was passing Mitchells house one of the police officers, Mitchell was working on his shed, and so he asked him to come on over. Martinez walked over and started to help him and when he left Mitchell offered Javier a full time job. God works in mysterious ways in this movie. At the beginning, Hayes stopped at the gas station to fill up his truck, well when he got back in he noticed that his windows were dirty so he got back out so he could clean them. The gas pump he was at, was out of cleaning supplies so he went to the one beside it, well in that moment a gang member stole his truck, with his baby boy in the truck. Hayes was able to run as fast as he could and catch on to the side of the truck. As they drove down the road they hit each other back and forth. The gang member eventually ran into a tree, and ran away and jumped into his buddy's vehicle. No matter how injured Hayes was he still managed to crawl up to make sure his baby was okay, luckily people drove by and realized Hayes needed help. Not often do you get lucky enough to be able to catch on to the side of the vehicle, God was defiantly with him. In this movie fatherhood plays the biggest role. Mitchell was very close with his daughter and was all about what she wanted to do, but he never would make much time for her. Mitchell also has a fifteen-year-old son, Dylan that enjoys to run; however, he is mean to him and doesn't show the love to him like he does his daughter Emily. One day Emily was killed by a drunk driver devastating Mitchell. Mitchell the Christian guy he is began to realize what was really important to him and began to read about fatherhood in the Bible, and decides that he needs to build his relationship with his son, so he signs up to run the 5k with hm. His partner Shane is a divorced dad that has partial custody of his son. David, who is not a very Christian man has never met his daughter, his daughter came along from a one night stand at college. Javier who is a struggling immigrant, that works for Mitchell, has 2 kids a boy and a girl. Hayes and his daughter also had an uneasy relationship. His daughter often made decisions that he didn't want her too. Hayes would try to teach her right from wrong; however; she would just catch an attitude. She told her dad there was a guy she wanted to go out with, but he said he would have to meet him before she went out with him. When the boy came to the house Hayes new his face right away from doing unlawful things in the streets, such as being a part of a gang. He knew they were up to no good. So Mitchell got all his boys together and as a result, Mitchell convinced his friends to sign a pledge that they will strive to be a better father. These guys not only did it for themselves, they also got the community together and had a little ceremony at the church about the pledge they signed to become a better father. Of course many people will agree that Courageous intertwines with God and being an active father. Some people may even suggest that Courageous is to overwhelming, such as all the fighting, shooting and gangs. People will also say that the kids in this movie didn't grow up with positive male role models; however, when you watch the movie these guys may not be doing as much as they should with their kids, they are still out doing a lot for their community. Proving to the audience and showing their kids, helping one another can go along ways. These guys are showing their children courage, and good work ethic. "I don't want to be a good enough father. We have a few short years to influence our kids. Whatever patterns we set for them in life will be used for their kids, and the generation after that. We have the responsibility to mold a life. And I don't think that should be done casually. Half the fathers in this country are already failing, and I don't want to be one of them. I'm talking about setting the standards that they need to aim for in life." (Mitchell) However, this quote overviews the statement in the article "Courageous preaches ad nauseum about the intertwined values of cherishing God and being a devoted, active father." Some readers may challenge the view that this movie seems very logical on what police officers do every day. After all, many believe that this is a preach to the choir movie. This argument seems to ignore that these guys are doing things that many people won't do. So without these men people wouldn't have anyone to call on if they were in a dangerous situation. It's part of their job, and also in order for them to become better fathers and for the fathers around them to become better they have to reach out to everyone. When they went to the church to talk about fatherhood it changed a lot of the father's perspective on how they treat their children and how much time they spend with them. For example, Mitchell forgot about his daughter's recital and on the way she got hit by a drunk driver and died, you never know when something like that will happen so cherish every moment you can with one another. "I now believe that God desires for EVERY father to courageously step up and do whatever it takes to be involved in the lives of his children. But more than just being there providing for them, he is to walk with them through their young lives and be a visual representation of the character of God, their Father in heaven." (Mitchell) To sum up all the greatness in this movie never doubt something, anything is possible. This movie can show the people in this world so many positive things, Mitchell new that he wasn't being the Christian guy he was so he started to read his bible just so he could be a better father and not only did he encourage himself, he made everyone around him better as well. Javier never gave up he prayed to god for a new job to support his family and it worked, he knew he could never doubt himself or family, because without an income in that family they would be homeless. These guys show so much fight and courage that would make everyone want to make there self-better. It is so encouraging, that it makes you want to watch in two times in a row. The attitude put out in this movie is too live everyday like it's your last, put out a fight and fight for what's right.

Scott C (ag) wrote: A mildly interesting exploration of the life of George Reeves (TV's first 'Superman') I'm quite a big Adrien Brody fan, so this was the main draw for me.

Rachael D (ru) wrote: freaking hilarious! i love bartok!

Trisha W (mx) wrote: This movie cracks me up!

Lindsey T (au) wrote: An unusual and eerie psychological thriller. The little boy in this movie is also pretty damn creepy.

Brian P (fr) wrote: Interesting...it was a different role for Clint with an interesting ending.

Gabriel H (de) wrote: Rated separately: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5. The first short film, directed by Vadim, was pretentious soft core porn. The second, directed by Malle, was much more captivating, but it meandered at times an had some acting flubs. The Fellini work was great though. He did a great job blending the surrealistic and highly symbolic Fellini with the creepy and morbid Poe. If nothing else, you should at least get this film for the Fellini piece.

John R (ru) wrote: 110716: I note in flixter they refer to this movie as "disturbing". Good choice as I felt disturbed, seriously, once the main character Link (Gary Cooper) introduces us to his uncle Tobin, and Tobin's latest gang. This gang is a nasty bunch with extremely bad intentions, especially towards Billie (the only female in this movie). I'm surprised this movie was released in 1958. It must've received a bit of press for being cutting edge with its expressed violence. This movie is due for a modern remake. Ouch!

Aj V (it) wrote: I like the Thin Man series, but this one is more average than usual, and by now you know how Powell will solve the mystery anyway.

Kevin S (fr) wrote: Great story about "the war at home", ranking only slightly below Mrs. Miniver and The Best Years of Our Lives but slightly above The Enchanted Cottage. The knock on this one comes when Elizabeth (Claudette Colbert), thinking her husband (Orson Welles) was killed in the first world war, sees him again after twenty years and doesn't recognize him. You're supposed to believe that a beard and a little grey in the hair renders a person unrecognizable. It's similar to Superman putting on a pair of glasses and everyone thinks he's Clark Kent. That aside, the film is still remarkable. Colbert is absolutely breathtaking. And what is it about Orson that makes him so unpretentious in spite of himself? He approaches every role as though he's playing Hamlet or King Lear and he pulls it off. Could any other actor of his day, or any day for that matter, get away with that? He is truly one of a kind. One last note: Look for an adorable 8 yr. old Natalie Wood in her first credited screen role. What a cutie!

Private U (kr) wrote: LOVE the "Road to" movies!!!

Sara E (au) wrote: That voice...oooh, that freaky voice freaked me out when I was a kid. The film suffers painfully in repeat viewings, though.

Robert G (fr) wrote: I watched it on Showtime. I taped it and had to take three days to watch it. It is horrible. You say, "Thank God of the Son of Sam". He is the only sensible character in the film. At least one person knows why and what he's doing.

Adam F (gb) wrote: "Aliens of the Deep" is a great mix of science fiction and real world exploration and if either subject fascinates you (or even if you're mildly curious) this movie will really excite you. A lot of really interesting subjects are explored: the preparation as the deep sea dive is going to take place and the stories on how the equipment was designed and put together, the teamwork and ingenuity that overcomes problems that rise up out of nowhere, the similarities between two fields of scientists that come from (seemingly) to entirely different fields and how Earth's deep oceans and the vast reaches of spaces actually have a lot in common. There is some beautiful and bizarre sea life included in the film, but the focus is really the exploration, the gathering of data and the speculation on what could be out there. Although the film would have been better with more discoveries of strange sea life, the ones we do see are interesting and bizarre bottom-dwellers have been shown in many good documentaries and TV specials before so it's great to see something different. Some of the special effects are a bit dated but they're never really glaring and they more than do the job. It's a very smart movie that is bound to teach you more than a few things you didn't know about space and the deep sea life here on earth. It's really exciting to see passionate people realizing their dreams and going where no one else has gone before while telling us what we could be in store in the (hopefully) near future. It's a documentary that has a lot of smart ideas, a lot of creativity too and it does a lot more than present the facts to you; it encourages you to think about the subject and come to your own conclusions. (Extended cut on Dvd, January 1, 2013)