Duelo final

Duelo final

N/A

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:90 minutes
  • Release:1994
  • Language:Spanish
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:Duelo final 1994 full movies, Duelo final torrents movie

. You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Duelo final torrent reviews

Russell H (br) wrote: The Henry character was funny at first but the entire film stopped being funny too soon. It was more annoying than anything. I only watched it because netflix seems to put random titles in my "continue watching" and I have OCD about it.

Lee R (de) wrote: Whimpers with resolve

Matthew R (br) wrote: Decent movie, has some moments. It's worth a watch.

Susan B (ag) wrote: I was a little disappointed in this one. It was fine but nothing special.

Nick (es) wrote: best surf movie ever

Grant C (gb) wrote: Had its moments of campy corn and such but i enjoyed a couple of the duels

Cameron J (jp) wrote: Billy Bob Thornton must be some kind of self-hating redneck, because his films are so redneck that they're just plain offensive. Seriously, in "Sling Blade", they may as well have specified that his mental disability was "Redneckitis". Well, ladies and gentlemen, ol' Billy Bob is back, and this time, he's taking on a western drama about cowboys; and sure enough, this film is so redneck that I was waiting for them to lynch the title to this film, because this is probably the gayest title to a western that I've ever heard. Heath Ledger's ghost is somewhere, staring down at this film in a bargain bin at Wal-Mart and saying, "Wow, that is a gay-sounding western." Wow, a gay "and" Heath Ledger joke, at the same time; now that's offensive. Maybe this is a case of misery loves company, seeing as I'm really offended right now, because I'll be a monkey's uncle if they didn't make the goofiest, most numbskull, thickly-accented redneck of the entire film the only Alabamian in the cast; but hey, that's Lucas Black's thing: setting us back a few decades. Okay, in all honesty, outside of Mr. Black, the film isn't that rednecky, but even if it was, you wouldn't notice, because exaggerated characters would be hidden, somewhere, in the midst of this film's big pile of other problems. Now, I said that the film isn't too rednecky; I never said that it wasn't stereotypical, not just in the character department, but in the film department, because this rather refreshing idea for a western goes rather unfulfilled, because Billy Bob Thornton is too artistic to the point of being sappy. When the dramatic aspects come into play, Thornton is overemphatic on the atmosphere, so much so that after a while, the resonance loses steam and feels melodramatic to an overly theatrical, very generic state. That lack of emotional resonance isn't helped by the fact that it's hard to tell what's going on, seeing as this film has "so" many subplots. Of course, no matter which subplot we're on, the film seems to skim through it, rushing through scene, after scene, which of course takes a blow to later character development, and by extension, Matt Damon and Penlope Cruz's chemistry. The film isn't terribly disappointing, but there is definately a squandering of potential, because if Thornton to loosen up a bit on the extreme artistry, tighten up some scenes, add some more exposition and smoothly extend this film - seeing as there's too much here to comfortably cover in just under two hours -, this would have been an excellent western. Of course, for it be just that close to excellence, the film would have to still have a lot of strengths; and sure enough, the film has plenty that's good about it. I wish I could say that the film really delivers emotionally, but from an entertainment standpoint, this film is actually pretty fun and lively. The score to this film is really good, having that traditional western sound, but with a bit of a refreshing twist that brings a lot of spirit and life to this film, almost as much as the production designs. There's nothing tremendous about the production, but it still captures the essence and scope of this wester environment, yet there is still enough of a contemporary tone to remind you that this is the 1940s, one of last few years of rural western life. I disagree with those who deem the film totally uninvolving, because while it doesn't live up to its potential as a drama, it's still an entertaining film. However, speaking of the drama, no matter how messily Thornton handles it, there is a degree of it that does, in fact, ring true, almost entirely because the performers try their hearts out. Now, I have a tendency to overstate "just good" performances, and yes, these performances in here are "just good", but that's "just good" attract your attention. Matt Damon, Henry Thomas and yes, even the very offensive Lucas Black are all charismatic leads, delivering their snappy dialogue charmingly, but when dramatic aspects come along, they're compelling. Again, our leads aren't terribly solid, but they're not suppose to be; they all just play along, not trying to one-up each other, and develop sharp chemistry in their relationship, and seeing as their relationship is most prominent, they carry the film with their charm. In the end, its briefness, sometimes generically melodramatic tone and messily-handled massive amound of subplots dilute dramatic resonance and squander some pretty high potential, but thanks to the lively production, as well as sharply charismatic lead performances by Damon, Thomas and Black, "All the Pretty Horses" is left a thoroughly entertaining film; improvable though, it may be. 2.5/5 - Fair

Griffey G (kr) wrote: No one epitomized the "one and out" career more than Cuba Gooding Jr. He hit paydirt in Jerry Maguire, and then just dirt after that.

John B (ca) wrote: Holland's treatment of Washington Square goes across the line of the interesting into something quite dull. When Jennifer Jason Leigh flops down dramatically in the midst of the film, it represented the most exciting thing about it. Zzzzzz...

Serena s (us) wrote: another great one you should all watch..

Freddy F (kr) wrote: C- = Slightly below average

Lee M (au) wrote: Actually released in 1969, this is an unusually successful attempt to mate good drama with political analysis. Pontecorvo's pointed film concerning the politics of war feels surprisingly timely.

Komal B (jp) wrote: Other than the fat depressed dude, this movie wasn't so bad.