Fools Rush In

Fools Rush In

Alex Whitman (Matthew Perry) is a designer from New York City who is sent to Las Vegas to supervise the construction of a nightclub that his firm has been hired to build. Alex is a straight-laced WASP-ish type who, while enjoying a night on the town, meets Isabel Fuentes (Salma Hayek), a free-spirited Mexican-American photographer. Alex and Isabel are overtaken by lust at first sight and end up sp

Nightclub designer Alex Whitman encounters the beautiful photographer Isabel Fuentes at a restaurant. The two have a passionate one-night stand, and Isabel ends up pregnant. After a speedy marriage in a Vegas chapel, it doesn't take long for the newlyweds to begin regretting their haste. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Fools Rush In torrent reviews

Sandeep N (mx) wrote: It's funny sometimes, somewhere...two persons, switch bodies, switch lives. Real reason to watch it : Olivia wilde is uber hot!

Yolo M (br) wrote: even better than the first 1 i didn't believe it a first but holt shietthe cast is amazing and the humor is spot on!!1!1! garfield is such a believable character and very relatablemy cat looks just like him12/10 (cuz i gave the frist 1 a 11/10) lololcheck it out!!!!1!!

Jayme L (au) wrote: i cry every time i watch this movie its a really good one (:

Josh R (ru) wrote: I saw it and I had to get this for my collection! I don't care what other people say this movie is hilarious and wildly inventive.

Amber F (au) wrote: It's so bad but so entertaining.

Dustin B (ag) wrote: Terrible. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! Worst film I've ever seen. BAH I can't believe this poop.

Matthew G (it) wrote: Scariest thing ever behind Blair Witch and Changeling.

Carlos M (ag) wrote: It is frustrating to see this intriguing idea and a smart first half lead to a predictable and moralizing message about love and the "importance of family" when it comes to having kids - something so clichd that it bogs down the whole potential of its premise.

Wilman A (ca) wrote: based on true story of the serial murders at 90`s. this movie is very mysterious because every scene didn`t explain clearly. the structure is bias and blur. but beside that we can see truly great quality of act from all performances in this movie. big kudos for Lucas Pittaway (Jamie) and Daniel Henshall (John). the sweet debut from director. i`m looking forward for his next movie. terrifying, silent treatment and sadistic movie. make us no stop to wondering and excited for every next scenes. but there is no twist or shocking plot this movie gived. make this movie very boring especially if you aren`t the fan of genre. but i assure if you love "Shadow Dancer" or "Ain`t Them Bodies Saint" you will love this movie too.

John A (de) wrote: Eastwood's 1984 Flick Tightrope, Is A Dark Psycho-Thriller,That Just Doesn't Work As It Is Highly Dependent On Voyeurism & Just Features Too Much, The Script Is Ham As Well As The Acting

Jonathan D (ca) wrote: This is an okay movie. Emily Blunt doesn't do a good job of hiding her British Accent. Decent story with an interesting twist.

Kyle B (nl) wrote: A really solid drama with a strong ensemble led by a really great Stallone. Seeing the love for him for Creed this year really makes you say that Stallone did have some good projects but it's just the bad ones that have overshadowed his career. Keitel, DeNiro, and Edie Falco are all great in supporting roles and it has a solid screenplay. Definitely check this one out for Stallone's performance