Halford: Live at Saitama Super Arena

Halford: Live at Saitama Super Arena

Recorded live at the Loud Park Tokyo festival at the Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan 16 October 2010. Setlist: 01. Resurrection 02. Made In Hell 03. Locked And Loaded 04. Drop Out 05. Made Of Metal 06. Undisputed 07. Nailed To The Gun 08. Golgotha 09. Fire And Ice 10. Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown) 11. Diamonds And Rust 12. Jawbreaker 13. Cyber World 14. Like There’s No Tomorrow 15. Thunder And Lightning

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:64 minutes
  • Release:2011
  • Language:English
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:Halford: Live at Saitama Super Arena 2011 full movies, Halford: Live at Saitama Super Arena torrents movie

Recorded live at the Loud Park Tokyo festival at the Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan 16 October 2010. Setlist: 01. Resurrection 02. Made In Hell 03. Locked And Loaded 04. Drop Out 05. Made Of Metal 06. Undisputed 07. Nailed To The Gun 08. Golgotha 09. Fire And Ice 10. Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown) 11. Diamonds And Rust 12. Jawbreaker 13. Cyber World 14. Like There’s No Tomorrow 15. Thunder And Lightning . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Halford: Live at Saitama Super Arena torrent reviews

Deborah M (mx) wrote: A bit sophomoric in places but also creative, with humor, suspense and emotional range. Willem Dafoe is a pleasure, as always and Anton Yelchin is also solid. A cut above average.

Emmanuel T (nl) wrote: CJ7 is about a boy named, Dicky who lives with his father in a junkyard. At first his life is boring and depressing, that is until one day when he finds a strange alien figure who he names, "CJ7". Okay now before we get to the real review here's a fun fact, Dicky is actually played by a female actress. No really. Anyways, this movie seems to have a bit of the plot from "E.T." But of course, something's are more different. In fact a lot of things are different, for example the family in which E.T. visited did not live in a junkyard. At first this movie starts off sweetly and charming as well, but as the story moves on the entire film turns out to be an exaggerated Comedy with over the top bullying (meant for humor), foolish behavior (coming from both kids and adults), and some crude scenes as well (in one scene CJ7 poops in Dicky's hand for no reason). Children will most definitely enjoy this movie because of its continuous humor and the adorable "CJ7". Adults will also find something to like in it because while this movie may only offer humor for children, it also adds some drama and serious situations. But you'll have to watch the movie in order to find out what these serious situations are. So overall, the whole concept of the movie is meant to be targeted to young audiences. And while it may be a bit too weird at most times, its charm will win over children. And even adults.

Yinal R (jp) wrote: A gambling addicted uncle, and a niece who's all into working as a hooker. Maybe you think that it could mix up into some kind of a dark humor style in it, like an indie for example; well you're wrong. I have to say that Finding Amanda had very little significance in general. It started off as if it could have been an interesting and entertaining movie. But overall, it blows all it's chances away. It became boring; making no sense at all. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Kyle C (ca) wrote: Steve Carrell, another actor I am not the highest fan of, but he can be funny when given the right material, and here, he is given the right material. A lot of people are probably going to see this for Jim Carrey, but, he is only in a few scenes, even though he plays the villain (if you can call him that) but the few scenes he is in, he is classic Jim Carrey. As for Carrell, he carries this with his suave, debonair personality as a Magician who's act has fallen flat in the last few years and is told to do something different, which becomes difficult for him. But hilarity ensues as he copes with splitting from his partner, not being the #1 magician in town anymore and losing his passion he once had for magic. This is a very funny movie even if Jim Carrey isn't in it more, but it does have a cameo by David Copperfield. RECOMMENDED for comedy fans, Jim Carrey fans, Steve Carrel fans, and magic fans. Abracadabra

Jose Alejandro S (kr) wrote: Este tipo de historias me atrapan mucho. Cine documental... Muestra como es la guerra para muchos jvenes soldados Israels y toda la injusticia, frustracin, dolor, resignacin y dems sentimientos de los que son victimas; La pelcula esta llena de reflexiones sobre el carcter y sentido de la guerra... Es una historia muy buena... Bastante buena para reflexionar lo intil e hiriente de los conflictos.

Chucho E Q (us) wrote: I need to re-watch this, haven't seen it in a while.

Tania T (nl) wrote: Nice little stories, however kept a little to loose in the editing room. it's an ensemble movie, it would have been more interesting to intercut between the six stories more often. As it is, the movie is rather slow. The ending makes it all round though, which is very nice (and ironic).

Davey M (au) wrote: Superb, imaginative, and touching rendition of Chekhov's play, capturing all of its heart. Mamet's adaptation is excellent, the cast is unerringly brilliant, and Malle's directorial approach is a tightrope walk pulled off magnificently. Highly recommended.

Alex K (de) wrote: I Like Oliver Stone.

jordan b (ca) wrote: this movie is kick-ass and hillarious

Tasha D (fr) wrote: alyssa milano half naked nothings better than that

Matthew V (br) wrote: Leprechaun could have worked as a self aware b movie or a gore film with a light and happy contrast. Instead it tries too hard to scare you with a creepy leprechaun who has no interesting lines or motives. The movie can be enjoyed as a so bad it's good movie though.