I Am a Camera

I Am a Camera

In the early thirties, aspiring writer Christopher Isherwood, living in Berlin, meets the vivacious, penniless singer Sally Bowles. They develop a platonic relationship while Sally has a wild time spending other peoples money.

In the early thirties, aspiring writer Christopher Isherwood, living in Berlin, meets the vivacious, penniless singer Sally Bowles. They develop a platonic relationship while Sally has a wild time spending other peoples money. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

I Am a Camera torrent reviews

Shelly W (gb) wrote: This is a very good movie, with a meaning. The movie has good actors & best of all it's a true story.. Excellent movie 2 thumbs up.. Check it out..

Jaeyoung L (kr) wrote: parent's love for their girl but strange story .....

Felipe F (br) wrote: A triumph for the Affleck brothers both as leading star and director, Gone Baby Gone is an enthralling crime drama that raises complex moral issues.

Donavan K (ag) wrote: greatness could have been but still a OK movie- yoda

Mark L (it) wrote: 51% on the tomatometer?! I disagree, this movie is whack! The concept is cool, but it is poorly executed in its writing (so much good social commentary that is passed up in execution). You don't even care for the characters, you're basically just watching this film for how awesome the locations are.Could have been much more awesome if it was written better. This was suppose to be noir genre film? I did like the globalized aspect of the film, with the languages and what not. Definitely something you can watch in the background while you multi-task.

Marta K (au) wrote: Islandzkie realia, pokrecone relacje, narkotyki, sex, lesbijki, dzieci... polecam

Natashia H (ru) wrote: Haven't seen this movie in years. Love it.

Esperana N (ca) wrote: suspense and action, lot of treason!

Lisa C (mx) wrote: "You call yourselves men? I see no manhood between your legs!"Everyone's favourite SS Camp Commander brings her own unique spin on depravity to this list which would be incomplete without her busty, sex mad, sadistic presence.Ilsa runs a Nazi POW Stalag camp. Her mission is to prove to Nazi German that women have higher pain thresholds than men. Therefore she inflicts evil experiments upon the fair sex to prove her theory. She is also a nymphomaniac who has sex with the male camp prisoners. Inevitably, they fail to sexually fulfil her and she castrates them. However, one American prisoner manages to satisfy her sexually and he exploits a chink in the Ilsa armour.Ilsa makes for an impressive statuesque villain with her perfect body, gigantic knockers and blonde hair. However the goings on in her camp are so atrociously depraved, it is unlikely you would ever want to watch them. Women get tortured with a sinister black dildo which I think must give off electric shocks. Men are routinely humiliated and castrated. The only time Ilsa gets her dues is when a senior Nazi orders her to urinate on him. The look of disgust on Ilsa's face is priceless. There is sadism and brutality galore in the film. For some reason, Ilsa's 'black widows' (female camp wardens) feel compelled to strip themselves to the waist whilst they flagellate camp inmates. This is just one of several casual depravities that litter Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS. Strong stomachs are a necessity upon viewing.

Amber J (kr) wrote: This was absolutely hilarious!

Kevin M W (gb) wrote: John Barrymore and Carole Lombard ham it up as thespians who are each other's best audience ... and maybe the only audience the other cares for. The one liners zing like hail in a storm.

Short Horror R (nl) wrote: More humerous than the previous films, exchanging the horror elements and scare factor for black comedy laughs

Harri K (jp) wrote: Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like if Indiana Jones was dumb and had a black sidekick? Don't.

WS W (de) wrote: Too real, too hard, to like.

Lau H (br) wrote: I first watched it when i was a kid, I watched again when I was in secondary school, I watched it again in my university time, and I was never felt boring about it. This is a great film that is able to stand-out in any era.

Paul L (ru) wrote: A classic for anyone in the workforce. Everyone has or will have a boss and coworkers like this group. Great one liners. Love it!

Eric A (it) wrote: The story might not be one of the most interesting however it is very insightful portrait of the under class and the poverty in todays England

W James S (gb) wrote: Some terrific acting from a talented young cast highlights this ultimately disappointing bio-pic. The screenplay and directing are all over the place and this film portrays Armstrong as an extreme villain, hungary for fame and fortune who will do anything to win a race. Not really a feel good story and you don't really feel any compassion for him, even when he's going through major cancer treatments early in the film. But history is what it is and I guess he really can't be portrayed in a happy-go-lucky way.