Man Pasand

Man Pasand

Kamli belongs to a poor family. She sells datuns for a living. She sells them in local suburban trains as well as on railway platforms. One day she meets a bachelor named Pratap, who would ...

Kamli belongs to a poor family. She sells datuns for a living. She sells them in local suburban trains as well as on railway platforms. One day she meets a bachelor named Pratap, who would ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Man Pasand torrent reviews

Natalie R (de) wrote: Good movie! Man the Yiftach Klein is one good looking man. Very good acting.

Diane L (es) wrote: I didn't have any expectations...in fact, I was worried that it would be self-indulgent and annoying (even tho I really, really do like BSS). The story is light, but the way in which it intertwines with the Broken Social Scene experience works for me. I found this "short film meets concert movie" quite enjoyable. In fact, you might even say that it's a nice summer romance film.

Peter B (mx) wrote: The true story of Hind Husseini is a fascinating one. Unfortunately the movie spends most of its time on much less interesting characters. That combined with some questionable politics and the miscasting of Freida Pinto make this a disappointing film.

Toby E (kr) wrote: Dark and strange docu.

Anssi V (de) wrote: I admire the style and goal of this film. It's not an easy job to make a good movie with such a small budget and with such a tight focus. There are no gimmicks or flashy tricks here. It really is just a man driving through town and its surroundings, talking to people and trying to fulfill his final mission. That's ambitious. And at some points it really works. The early scenes especially, where we're only beginning to know this strange, slightly uncomfortable, but also very charismatic man, are really good and I enjoyed the mystery.Unfortunately the narrative isn't that great. The movie has a tendency to jump from one important scene to another with no bridges, no explanations. I'm sure there are people who would say that the movie doesn't need those bridges. I disagree. A true master of his craft may be able to tell a story without them, but for most of us, those bridges and story-telling techniques are there for a reason. They are needed to make the story flow more smoothly. To leave them out altogether makes the movie seem jumpy and jarring, as if there wasn't enough time to film certain scenes. On the other hand, the ending scene feels completely unnecessary and stylistically broken.Still, the movie has its upsides. The dialogue, for the most parts, is really good and captivating, as are the actors. The movie has its own unique style, the lack of music fits the mood and I actually enjoyed the story, unevenly told as it might have been. So yeah, just slightly below average, but worth a watch, in my opinion.

Mike V (kr) wrote: This is a likeable film, carried by the performance of Poitier and of course the classic song.

Dax D (ag) wrote: If you like starvation, desperation, and nothing else, than this is the film for you. I however, had to struggle through this film, but not without reason. Its got great cinematography and characters, but still, I would hesitate to think of this film as "essential viewing."

Wilman A (fr) wrote: Don`t buy it. Yes this biography is about epic Artist, but ... in movie version ? failed

CB M (gb) wrote: A warm and earnest tale of loneliness and longing for company is intriguing and at times very funny science fiction.