McKenna Shoots for the Stars

McKenna Shoots for the Stars

American Girl McKenna comes to life in this modern-day adventure about a determined gymnast who must focus on her strengths to overcome challenges and find a way to believe in herself again.

American Girl McKenna comes to life in this modern-day adventure about a determined gymnast who must focus on her strengths to overcome challenges and find a way to believe in herself again. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

McKenna Shoots for the Stars torrent reviews

Cheryl L (ru) wrote: Movie was quite slow at the start but became better as it progressed. Really well acted, as this was based on a true storyline and really a very sensitive subject. I wouldn't want to watch this movie again, it made me feel quite sick at the end.

WS W (it) wrote: Too improvising in style.

johanes a (br) wrote: uahhhh it so nice...

Sally S (kr) wrote: A very convoluted plot..

Jacob R (fr) wrote: Jason Reitman's "Thank You For Smoking" is quiet an unapologetic and cut-throat political satire that needs more viewers for those reasons. I first saw the film as an assignment for a political leadership course and I was immediately hooked. The movie stars Aaron Eckhart as tobacco lobbyist Nick Naylor who's charm, charisma, and word-twisting makes him tremendously successful at his job. At every turn he does what he can against those who seek to prove the negative consequences of smoking. His biggest rival is Vermont Senator Ortolan Finistirre portrayed by William H. Macy. The Senator is pushing for a bill that would require all cigarette packages to have a skull and crossbones label that says POISON. While fighting against the proposed legislation, Naylor is a divorced man who also wants to be a good father for his son Joey (Cameron Bright) but it can be difficult given what he does. Naylor also struggles with temptation from a young journalist (Katie Holmes), bribing the original Marlboro Man turned cancer patient (Sam Elliot), and maintaining his image.With all of the conflict set in motion the film has some very clever moments that make it stand out as a masterpiece. While on a business trip with his son, Naylor cleverly explains to him how he wins arguments. He tells Joey to explain why chocolate is the preferred flavor of ice cream while Naylor defends vanilla. After Joey gives his argument Naylor says that there needs to be freedom of choice when it comes to ice cream flavors. Joey asks why he didn't make an argument for vanilla and Naylor says that he doesn't need to argue for himself because his goal is to prove Joey wrong "because if you're wrong, I'm right!" The ending takes place at a congressional hearing and I dare not give away any more.With blatant satire and strong balance of drama and some quirky comedic moments, "Thank You for Smoking" is a delightfully unscrupulous treasure to behold!

Jamey B (de) wrote: A very fun movie for people all ages. Funny, good acting, all around good

Richard W (au) wrote: An outstanding Movie depicting The Thai Peoples Spiritual Victory in the face of defeat. Down to earth and Action filled,a truely touching testemony to the best in human bravery.

Gregory W (mx) wrote: This is one of my favorite movies, that i had never seen in a while, and would buy it one DVD just to watch it again. Man it's been a long while since i've seen this movie, i just can't imgine myself getting any older.

Daniel S (mx) wrote: Light family fare that unfortunately is often distracted from pushing its moral message. Whilst this movie's plot is possibly too eventful for its runtime, it is managed well in light of the film's target audience.

Stormy (br) wrote: Awesome movie, saw it in 84 on an airline flight on the way to London, of course they showed a censored version, the bastards. Now have the real thing in my library, and I love this movie. The incomperable Jane Seymour co-stars, and is as stunning and sensuous as ever. Selleck makes a very convincing high class cat burglar.

Turtleboy G (es) wrote: This movie was promising to be really good, but ending up being boring. It would have been an awesome movie if more was going on. I mean, for as low budget as it was, the acting was good and you actually liked the characters. The only part that really wasn't that boring was the opening scene. After that though the movie just gets boring. I honestly feel like this could've been a short film and not a full length movie. Some may like this movie, but I thought it was just "alright."

Alex W (br) wrote: jessie spano still looking good