Punyalan Agarbattis

Punyalan Agarbattis

Punyalan Agarbattis is the story of Joy Thakkolkaran, a young entrepreuner from Thrissur. His new business venture 'Punyalan Agarbattis' involves manufacturing agarbattis from elephant dung. Fragrance and quality of his incense sticks aside, its mosquito repellant capabilities too have pleased those who tried the samples. However, Joy suddenly has a new set of people and problems as 'Punyalan Agarbattis' comes to a halt.

The story of a Thrissur based man named Joy Thakkolkaran. He aspire to become an established businessman. On his research, he finds the business possibilities of agarbattis. He also found ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki


Punyalan Agarbattis torrent reviews

Abel G (ca) wrote: This adaptations is great, but since the original manga is quite long they has to cut out several things... still, I hope the sequels are goodand 33% of critics liked it? Fuck the remaining 67%

Josh B (it) wrote: Anna Faris is awesome in this role. One of the better marijuana misadventure films made in recent memory. A pretty underrated flick if you ask me.

Deadly V (gb) wrote: One of the worst movies i have ever seen...

Mirkku S (mx) wrote: This is probably my favorite Lord of the Rings movie. Gotta love Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli!

Tony G (fr) wrote: Everyone hates this movie. Not me. I really like it. It's a sweet fairy tale about Joe, a hypochondriac who agrees to be a human sacrifice on the Polynesian island of Waponi Woo. On the way he learns a lot about himself and meets some very interesting people. It's light, happy, silly and fun, and easy to watch. It's not great cinema, but it's not a bad movie. And Abe Vigoda has an amazing part. Enough said.

Private U (au) wrote: I Liked the movie then but would love to see it again.