Talmud

Talmud

In this authoritative documentary, director Pierre-Henry Salfati traces the history of the Talmud the repository of millennia of Jewish wisdom. In doing so, he posits the question: What comprises this cardinal text of Judaism? Originally passed down orally from master to student, the Talmud is the hidden face of the Torah, or Old Testament. It is a vast body of legal, mythic, and philosophical texts, and a mixture of religious commentary and debate, of history and science, and of anecdote and humor. No other text has had such an influence on Jewish life as it details the principles, ethical codes, and laws that serve as a guide for conduct. In addition to an exhaustive exploration of the Talmud, the film also guides the viewer through the history of Jewish communities, concluding with present-day New York.

. You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Talmud torrent reviews

Marlon B (us) wrote: Statistically speaking, DC has to make a bad animated movie every once in a while. This is the worst of them.

Eric B (de) wrote: The script isn't so bad, but Christopher Eccleston's relentlessly sourpuss performance ruins it. Where was Lennon's mischievous charm?

Graham R (ca) wrote: "too much is too much" "yeast turns the sugar into alcohol" If you're into wine, don't watch this movie. If you say "yeah" and "cool" a lot, it's probably for you.

Jade H (fr) wrote: Interesting enough -- but there was little real character development. The film seemed to think it was full of it, but it all fell flat.

Tyler S (au) wrote: I found this pretty silly funny fun. ...I love Leslie. ..he's a classic comedy actor and in here he's up to the usual tricks. I think this is actually pretty funny...The spoofs and jokes work.

Douglas G (de) wrote: This is an anthology of horror that weaves the supernatural with political realities which adds to the strengths of this movie. It features racist cops versus zombies and gang bangers versus mad scientists!? This was produced by Spike's 40 Acres and A Mule and directed by Rusty Cundieff.

Timothy S (us) wrote: It's clear that director Bob Balaban and screenwriter Christopher Hawthorne set out to make a black comedy in "Parents", and while it's definitely black, there's not much I found to laugh at here. In the beginning, it does a nice job of satirizing the 1950's culture, and Balaban does a nice job of balancing the tone of the picture. I was intrigued by the premise, mostly because it rang true with my childhood during a time when big heaping piles of mystery meat were served at every meal. But somewhere in the middle the film seems to forget that it is essentially a comedy and it turns a corner and never recovers. The second half of this is a bloody mess, more a freak show that anything else really, and I kept wondering what the point of it all was. The only thing it really succeeds at is severely traumatizing young Bryan Madorsky and its audience. And speaking of Madorsky, he easily gives the best performance in the movie. I don't know where the filmmakers found this kid, but he really is the only bright spot in this dark and gruesome film. It leaves you with a lot of unanswered questions and a queasy feeling in the pit of your stomach. You never really learn why Mary Beth Hurt and Randy Quaid despise their son, or why they became cannibals in the first place. A backstory would have been welcome. Some would find "Parents" daring and different, which it definitely is. But it's sure not any fun, and it's not half as clever as it thinks it is.

Martin T (mx) wrote: Lots of poor people. Poor, poor people. Look how poor they are. Watch them work in extremely slow motion. Don't you feel bad, you greedy American?

Private U (jp) wrote: This movie can inspire a person to become a teacher.

Colonel K (fr) wrote: Taxi Driver has tackled the subject of loneliness better than any movie ever has. Travis Bickle is one of the most well written because if were not careful we have the ability to be him. This is my favorite Scorsese film and the best performance Robert De Niro has ever done

Scott C (ru) wrote: Great premise. The execution could have been better.

Jose Miguel G (us) wrote: Roger Moore's entry in the franchise is humorous and campy, but it stil preserves some classic Bond formula in it's script, and by god, Jane Seymour is a godess!

Brett B (ru) wrote: Ehhhhhhhh. Yeah it wasn't good. Sorry BM , you're still my favorite.