The Hunt for Gollum

The Hunt for Gollum

A British fan film based on the appendices of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. Set in Middle-earth, Strider must hunt down Gollum to keep the Ring secret.

Strider must hunt down Gollum to keep the Ring secret. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

The Hunt for Gollum torrent reviews

Ana S (jp) wrote: In spite of a low rating at RT, I think this movie is effen amazing!

Renatita C (ca) wrote: FUJAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Eli H (fr) wrote: The ghetto Blair witch project...I couldn't look away!

Antonio R (de) wrote: I feel dissapointed with this movie.

Mark D (nl) wrote: Nowhere near as good as hyped... Most Americans probably couldn't tell you if its Afghanistan or Iraq and they lose their lives because some twat in the White House enters an illegal war on trumped up intelligence from dodgy spy agencies and water boarding. Stupid is as stupid does! Just following orders was the nazis right?

Erik O (us) wrote: I'm not saying this movie is the holy grail or anything. But give it a break. It's about time they made a retro science fiction/fantasy story. Science fiction writing, (1960s-70's) put down a lot of groundwork for some of our amazing accomplishments of today. Grow up people, and stop giving no stars to things you don't understand because you are such a tool.

Noname (it) wrote: Yet another horrormovie from the "After dark festival" and its a decent once again and actually many of them are average horror flicks atleast the ones i have seen so far. The story takes place in a town where ppl takes suicide of some reason.. a pretty easy plot overall , decent acting. Could have been more horror/spooky perhaps but fair enough.

Devon W (jp) wrote: One man show which deserves some huge applause for that alone. I don't know why I sat through the whole thing though as it was just badly executed, unfunny, silly and boring as hell.

Paul T (jp) wrote: I normally like J-horror films, but this one was nothing special. Some parts were creepy, but the plot was kind of weak and also a little too cheesy at certain points. I was waiting for some crazy twist ending that I'm accustomed to seeing, but not this time. So disappointed.

Scott M (au) wrote: One of the best romance movies. An American male meets a French girl on a train and they like each other immediately. They spend the whole night together philosophizing about life and stuff. One of my favorites. The only part of the movie I dislike is that Linklater felt he needed to edit out the sex scene. I would have done different myself.

Denise A (es) wrote: I liked all the films.

Hoyee L (nl) wrote: This is a hell of a movie. Has some great actors that's in this one (i.e. Anthony Edwards, Val Kilmer, Michael Ironsides and Tom Skerritt to name a few), great soundtrack

Greg W (de) wrote: good woman in danger/psycho husband thing

Jay K R (us) wrote: I might not know what's going on half the time but holy moly this was great. Welles is great at manipulating your expectations and his subject matter is engrossing. Feels ahead of its time in the editing as well.

Josh J (us) wrote: Pretty brilliant, and can you believe it's 40 years old?

Deborah W (ca) wrote: A great 80's madonna movie.

Stephen S (it) wrote: Every once in a while I watch a movie that really Pisses me off, This was one of those movies. What an insanely horrible waste of time, money and energy... Energy, you say, how can you waste energy watching a movie? Sit through this dog and you will find out just how much work it is to not let this film, suck the life out of you.

Ryan B (jp) wrote: A beautiful flawed mess, with amazing cinematography.