Until They Sail

Until They Sail

Four sisters in New Zealand fall for four U.S. soldiers en route to the Pacific theater in WWII.

Four sisters in New Zealand fall for four U.S. soldiers en route to the Pacific theater in WWII . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Until They Sail torrent reviews

Joshua H (ca) wrote: Nocturnal Animals takes the chaotic approach of its three-pronged story structure of love, redemption, and revenge.... and brings order to chaos in a nearly perfect film that's worth watching. (If you're into grimy neo-noir art house films)

WS W (nl) wrote: Better than the last episode but still very formulaic & dragging all the way.

Ramya V (fr) wrote: Just watched this in Netflix and feel even proud to have done one of the best hikes (half dome)upto date in my life over here in Sept 2011 in 8 hrs or less. Nature at its best is to be experienced up close!

Marek S (jp) wrote: Nie wierze! Nie wierze, ze nakrecono "Half Past Dead 2"!!!! Przeciez "Half Past Dead" bylo szmira tak koszmarna, ze nikt nie mial prawa robic kontynuacji!

Jay B (ru) wrote: it was good. some people don't like it at all. My ex-girlfriend hated it and put her to sleep

Emily A (jp) wrote: I want to give it five for feel and aesthetics though. It's just really enjoyable and makes you want to get Sandra Bullock's hair stylist and make syrup and garden by the sea. What's wrong here?

Charlie L (us) wrote: A cleverly constructed film that brags an array of solid performances and brilliant direction from Guy Ritchie.

Margarita S (br) wrote: Predictable, regurgitated themes that work because they are beautifully rendered in this film. Complex characters. Intriguing story development. The only drawback is the over-the-top, highly melodramatic and pretentiously operatically styled ending.

Jeff B (ru) wrote: I liked this movie, maybe not as much as Koyaanisqatsi- but it was fascinating to see other less developed parts of the world and how the sort of life they live is radically different from ours. Many parts of the world are still surviving as they have done for thousands of years, living off the land in harmony with nature and all of god's creatures, pulsing with the rhythm of the earth. I was really struck by some of the images in the opening sequence, where we see slow motion footage of hundreds of people doing hard manual labor. Toiling away under a blazing sun, either drenched in sweat or in mud, some almost naked. To us it looks like slave labor, or a scene from the Ten Commandments. To them it's just another day's work. This is the only life they know, what use would they have for radios, or iPods, or laptops, or cell phones? In some ways I wish I could escape to a part of the world like this and forget my hectic life enslaved to technology...just live off the land and do an honest day's labor with the sweat of my brow putting food on the table. It almost looks fun because it's a culture so alien to us.While Koyaanisqatsi focused mainly on living in the United States, this film is instead fixated on the life of the third world nation. The poor, tired and hungry, the 'working class' of the human species. And the strange thing is, in none of these images do we see anyone looking unhappy unless they are starving. Perhaps these people already know the meaning of life, and we don't.Maybe the meaning and purpose of life is to put back what we take from nature and our environment, and to live in harmony with the planet rather than exploit it. Live the way God meant us to, instead of destroying everything in our path.Very colorful movie, and like the first film, the Philip Glass score is fantastic! I call it "the Soundtrack of the Earth" The only other way I can describe it to someone who hasn't seen it, is like reading a National Geographic only the pictures come to life in a blaze of color and motion. Most of all, Powaqqatsi shows us that we are in the top 1% of the world's wealthiest countries and the other 99% of the world is still living this way. Yet its interesting to see the ways our technology is subtly creeping in. Camels, horses and elephants sharing dirt roads with pickup trucks and Jeeps. African Hutu tribesmen with spears carrying boom boxes and drinking Coca-Cola, shielding their eyes from the sun with aviator sunglasses. Don't knock this movie before you see it. It will really open your eyes.

Private U (ru) wrote: Favorite parts: When Joan finds a note in Gloria Graham's desk that says "Horses that owe me money . .." and has a list of names. LOL! And I'll never forget the ending especially when I saw it at the Castro Theater in SF. The place was packed with queens and when you knew Irene (Gloria Graehme) was dead, a few started singing "Goodnight, Irene," LOL!

AJ G (es) wrote: Magnificent films to keep watching